Let us keep your computer running!
If your desktop or laptop computer is running slower than normal, or simply isn’t meeting your current needs, then you may need a tune-up or diagnosis. The computer experts at Yreka Mailbox can quickly diagnose and repair or upgrade nearly any computer issue ranging from malware infections to defective hardware. The problem won’t get better on its own – fix your computer now before it gets worse or your data and family photos are lost.
Yreka Mailbox strives to help the community in the area of technology. That is why we offer computer repair and refurbished equipment at such unbelievably low prices, in most cases below our own cost. You won’t have to purchase an entire new system if refreshing the computer you have can extend its life, saving you hundreds of dollars.
Revive your non-functioning, problematic, or slow computer at Yreka Mailbox. Ours computer techs have extensive experience repairing both hardware and software issues on both laptop and desktops, on both Windows and Macs.
Every repair includes a full tune-up/ virus removal because we want to return a perfectly functioning computer back to you. Our repairs carry a 30-day guarantee (does not include reintroduced viruses after repair) on labor, and parts warranty varies by the part.
Below is a list of some of the tasks we perform during a computer tune-up:
- Check firewall and security settings, Install and configure antivirus program
- Check optical drives
- Patch common security holes
- Update Operating System
- Delete junk/invalid files such as cache logs, temporary files, etc
- Delete orphaned, obsolete, or invalid registry entries
- Boost windows speed, improve system performance and stability
- Check and repair memory performance issues
- Clear Browsing History and Document Access History
- Scan/Remove viruses, malware, unauthorized remote access and/or other threats
- Install and configure Anti-Virus Software
- Disable unnecessary startup/shutdown items
- Remove unwanted programs
- Tweak Windows settings, Install Updates
- Repair Registry & Disk issues, Clean & Defrag
- Update Hardware Drivers
- Check/Set screensaver, power, and date/time settings
- Check and repair audio
- Check and repair network and internet connectivity
- Remove bad restore points and set clean restore point
- Check laptop battery and charger
- Install Office, Money, Reader, and Browser Software
- Clean computer of dust and debris that can cause overheating, malfunctions or in extreme instances fire.